Friday, May 25, 2012

5/25/2012 - Well this is a HAPPY DAY for me (Deb)... My wish for my BIRTHDAY came true.  Noel Liver Transplant! 



Removed some of the antenna as the Doctors would say from the Mac Line on Noel right side of his neck... Sowly they are removing IV lines...

Visit from Larry - Transplant Recepient & Volunteer...

Another marathon for Noel with Physical Therapist Jennifer...Check out the U slippers & the Superman cap...

Lunch is stepping up a notch.  Soup, Cranberry & Orange Juice, Milk and yes I believe it's ice-cream on that platter!  Yummy!

Visit recently from Dr. Campsen.  Noel is being moved from the ICU Floor to the Transplant Floor.  He still is astonished how well Noel is doing.  Kidney function seems to be doing good as well.

Thank you Amy & Noelle for the Skype visit...

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine a better birthday present! Happy Birthday Debbie! Noel, you look FABULOUS! a little like Santa Claus with those rosey cheeks!

    ReplyDelete