Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/25/2012 - ICU/IMCU

 It's marathon time again with the superman cape.  Thank you Erin for all your help while Noel was in the ICU and IMCU...


Thank you Chris & Sarah Hansen is was nice visiting with you today.  Thank you also for the nice get well soon card for Noel.  The yummy food basket is just what I needed to help me get through the long days and nights at the hospital.

Thank you John Barlow, Carl & Lu Hansen also for your visits today.  Way to sneak out on me without getting your pictures taken.  I'll get you next time.

As you can see Noel is doing so well that he can sit up for a short period of time after his marathon walk.  His best buddy (the pillow) comes in handy when that unexpected sneeze or cough comes on.

Thank you to all our visitors who came to see Noel in ICU/IMCU ...



While out for a bite to eat Noel escaped on me from the ICU/IMCU to the SSTU 5th Floor.  He thought he would pull a fast one on me.

Noel would like to share his new incision with you.  The dark is foam like covering and the tube is a drain.   As you can see he has lost a lot of mass in his stomach.  Hopefully no more paracentesis (draining fluid from the stomach) to go through and infusion.  Lately he got to be a regular in radiology & infusion clinic's. 



Noel visitor's on the SSTU 5th Floor


 Good job Jackson & Brooklyn for wearing your masks!  Papa & I are proud of you and thank you for visiting him.  Thank you Nicole for bringing them.


 Sorry Brett we missed your game the other night.  A big thank you to our family members who help support you when dad & I couldn't be there.  Thank you for coming to visit Dad...


Thanks Kelly & Kristin for your visit...



Well I'm packing in for the night friend's it's getting pretty late!  A lot of excitement with Noel doing so well again today.  Thought I would spend the night in Noel hospital room since it is a lot bigger room than the ICU/IMCU...

1 comment:

  1. Dad,
    I can not belive how well you are doing!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete